Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Hint of Mint

I have a mint plant growing in an old ceramic pitcher that my dad made. The pitcher sits on my kitchen window sill and gathers so much beautiful sunshine! Looking at the mint plant every morning makes me smile. :]


I decided to put it to good use one morning so I incorporated it into my breakfast. I chopped up one banana and added a handful of raspberries and blueberries to my bowl. I topped it off with a sprig of mint (which I finely chopped after the picture), and it was so delicious! 
God sure does at a great job creating such beautiful things!

4 comments:

  1. As always, your photography and presentation are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth! I have a lot of fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I need to grow some mint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maggie, I like the new look of the page!

    ReplyDelete