- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4-1/3 cup chopped walnuts (I used 1/3 because I LOVE walnuts)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, packed
- 1/4 cup raisins, soaked in water overnight*
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed for about 25 seconds in the microwave
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Start by preheating the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk the flour. cinnamon, baking powder, salt, & oats in a large bowl. Add the nuts, coconut, raisins, & shredded carrots. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, softened coconut oil, vanilla, & grated ginger. Add this to the flour mixture & stir until combined.
Drop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto the lined baking sheet. (I used my tablespoon cookie scoop and rolled the scoop into a ball with my hands.) Bake for about 12 minutes and cool for 10 minutes on a baking rack. You should be able to make 15 mini bites.
(*Steal bites of dough!*)
All Finished!! YUMM ♥